Beiträge von SpanDaniel81

Hallo colleagues, sorry that i will write in English, i am from Romania and i do not know German. Related to the often Regenerations, one of the problems could be the Injectors. Did you checked the Injectors parameters? If yes please let us know the correction values for each injector.

Hallo my colleagues,

Sorry that i write in English but i am from Romania and unfortunately i do not know German.

I have a Opel Astra K with B16DTR engine (biturbo 160 HP) from 2016 and i have some problems with the injectors, i have ticking sound when accelerate and quite often regens, i tested with OPcom and found that for cylinder 2 the timing value is not shown (it is shown only an empty box) for the other 3 i have the same value. Also for the Injection command i have 3 identical values for cylinder 1, 3 and 4 and a different value for cylinder 2. Here in Romania somebody told me that according to these parameters all 4 injectors have to be replaced. Can anyone tell me which are the normal values for injectors for my engine? It is strange to have all 4 injectors defective. If somebody can give me an answer i will be grateful ( answer is German is OK too)

Danke.