Beiträge von tomzzi

This is the first thing that i will try. Under piano black on door handles and cover of rearview mirror.

The its not only mine that has a lot of creaks? Because i had a chance to drive 2019 facelift model on same road and there was still some creaks.

And another problem. Plastic cover/vent on dash is sticking out. When i press down it pops out again instantly. Does not want to stay in place.

Any recommendation?

I have tried with different "used" piece and its the same.

Problem in dash itself?

Thanks.

IMG_20230324_183619.jpg

Hi.

I am writing this in english as german is not my first language (nor its english). I hope its ok.

I have 2017 Opel Astra Innovation (bought new) with 140.000 on clock. Its 1.6 cdti 136ps. I am happy with performance of the car. And its been reliable so far (knock on wood). But i am not so happy with quality of interior.

Every panel in intrerior rattles when going over bad road, cobblestone road.

And i mean everything rattles! Its driving me mad! I dont even know where to start! Like its over 20 years old with over 500.000km on clock.

How to solve this problem? Where to look at? I think it rattles in door cards, under dashboard, behind speedo. Everywwhere.

But is true that my car was twice repaired from hail storm damage.

So i think that most of the interior was taken apart at least twice. Apart from dashboard.

Still its driving me mad. I can record tomorrow with phone but not sure about quality of recording.

Where to start?

Thank you.

ok thanks

So there maybe is the way. Only problem with insurance is that healight "glass" is not cracked and they will find 1001 excuse that its headlight fault and not from hailstorm.

Headlight was allready replaced once when car was under warranty because of motor controlling main lens.

I will see what i can do.

This is how its now. Apparently water came inside headlight somehow.

s20220823_183851.jpg

Thanks

Hi.

I am writing this in english because i am not german.

I have 2017 Astra K Innovation with matrix leds. On friday my car was hit by hail storm unfortunatelly.

I dont remember problems with lights before.

On Monday morning i noticed strange light pattern on passenger side. It was not fully illuminated. Like light was shining through fence.

When i arrived at work i looked at headlight.

I noticed "streaks", dirty lens. Like it was from water. I am sure this is my problem.

Now question. Can you open healight to clean lens or is it sealed?

I dont see any cracks on glass but i guess water came inside headlight somehow.

I there any way to clean headlight lens or is only solution replacing with new one.

20220822_183435.jpg

Thanks

Hi

I am writing this in English because I don't speak German.

I have one problem/question.

Does anyone know how to remove plastic trim around windshield?

On drivers side is loose on top and broken and will need to replace it.

Not sure how to take old one off.

20220730_190412.jpg

Hi!

i will write this in english because i dont know german.

I have done this "recall" or should i say reprogramming on my 2017 1.6 CDTi Astra (100kW) and i must say that i regret it!

At low rpms car doesnt pull at all!

And gas pedal feels heavy now! No response at all. Only above approx. 2000 rpms. Then it feels like it is gaining power.

But is not fast as it was before.

Before it was joy to drive and now is awful.

If i would know this i would never go to do this. Now i am hating car!

I guess consumption will rise as well?

Really? :(
    What sort of damage? Broken?
    So no fix until whole dash comes out?
    I removed trim because of rattles. Whole car rattles. Every part of interior. One day nothing. Next day like is falling apart.

Thank you. I will try to post more pictures.