Beiträge von westler

Hello,

instead od AAWireless I use Carsifi adapter, my phone is Pixel 5 with Android 13 and my car-multimedia unit is Navi900. I had diconnecting issues same as Staubsaugermodul, they were completely random, after updating Android 12->13 the frequency of dropouts increased. I tried fiddling with different power saving settings (as mentioned in Reddit forums) and different wifi settings (force 2.4GHz instead of 5GHz, preselect channel instead of autoselect, etc.). However, after last firmware update to Carsifi adapter, all of the problems went away and the connection is stable. Regarding the repeating notification problem, I got this message only after setting up the connection for the first time.

Hello to other Astra owners, I use Carsifi adapter for a few months with minimum of errors - sometimes there are random connection dropouts, however the connection is quickly restored. Frequency of dropouts increased after updating Android 12->13 in my phone, so I assume it is software related instead of some kind of radio-interference. Since wirelessAA consumes a lot of battery, I changed settings of Carsifi to connect on request (using button on adapter) instead of autoconnect every engine start.

Hello,

I have similar problem with my Astra 1.6T, made in 2018. About three months ago it started to make strange high-pitched noise when idle when the engine is warmed up (sample audio recording attached). When I touch the accelerator and raise RPM just a tiny bit, the noise stops for a moment. The same noise is also present when shutting the engine off, the frequency of the noise drops for the moment when the engine is stopping (for about 0,5s-1s). I will try to record it, but it sounds to me like the recording from Neo2001. Next month I will try to sort it with the Opel dealer, however I'm a bit skeptical about it. My assumption is that it could be related to some pulley either on the timing belt or accessory belt, maybe bad tensioner.