Parking sensors (Park pilot) front

• Hi all! Sorry for writting in English, but my knowledge of German is very basic...
    I have an issue that is driving me crazy this past few days... I bought an Astra K last week, and have been happy with it so far, however front parking sensors are driving me nuts. They seem to be always active and during the drive, the one that is positioned straight, beeps randomly.. this also happens if I start driving to an underground garage it just continues to beep. The same happens on traffic lights, even if the car in front is 5 meters away, it will first beep like I am already hitting it, and then it will quite down and work as it should.

Anyone else having the same problem as I? Is the front sensor maybe faulty? I was even thinking that the license plate is in its way, so that might be a part of the problem, but I seriously doubt it. The license plate is the standard European size put in at the dealership, so that shouldn't be an issue...

Cheers!

• Answer Made By Google :D
    It could be the number plate which dominates too far forward . Try to turn your indicator that there is a little oval and screw the bracket to the outsides of order , it is also slightly curved .

Opel Astra Sports Tourer Innovation 1.4L (125PS) S/S Schwarz - Assistenz-Paket - Innovations-Paket - Winter-Paket 1 - AHK - Sicherheitsnetz
    Bestellt am 04.02 :thumbup: Termin unverbindlich KW 20 :thumbup: Code 33 (Produktion) seit 20.05 8o Liefertermin der 11.07 =O

• A lot of people here, have the same problem like you.
    So it's really a problem with the license plate put in the dealership.
    Put the license plate without the dealership or bend it more and fix it at the ends.

And welcome in the best Astra K Forum. :w0015:

seit 06.06.2016 ist die Kokosnuss in meinem Besitz!
    am 23.10.2015 bestellt: Astra K Sports Tourer INNOVATION 1.4 ecotec 150 PS Start/Stop
    Kokosnuss Braun mit Assistenz Paket, Sensorgesteuerte Heckklappe, Innovations Paket, Standheizung, Keyless Open, Winter Paket & Anhängerzugvorrichtung
    Die 227 Tage Wartezeit sind vergessen :love:

• In my case the licence plate was the bad ass. I removed it and glued the plate with a mirror tape, without the plastic holder. Now my nerves get chilled down and the problem has been solved.

Seit 11.01.2016: Astra K Dynamic 1.0 in Schnee-Weiß :thumbup:
    105 PS, Start-Stopp, IntelliLux Matrix LED Licht, Komfort-Paket mit Klimaautomatik, Frontkamera und Winterpaket, Rückfahrkamera, IntelliLink R 4.0 mit DAB+, OnStar und Anhängerkupplung. Lieferzeit 8 Wochen.

• Great responses! Can't wait to get home and try to bend the license plate and see if that helps!

Thank you guys! I feel much better now knowing that it is probably just the license plate that's the problem.

Cheers