Color differences

• Hello PsK,
    sometimes such an effect occurs when the car for example had an accident and they had to repair the door and repaint it.

Metallic paint is sometimes difficult to work with.
    Are you sure the car did not have an accident?

Greetings Uwe

Astra K ST · Dynamic · 2016 · 1.4(150PS) · S&S(M22) · Intelilux · IL900(TmcPro&AA nachtr.) ...

• Thanks for the reply.

I bought it as unfall frei and when I showed it to an opel handler, he said that this is probably not because of an accident and sometimes it's like this but it is too late to complain to opel!

• Hi,

did you not see this color difference before you bought it?

(from Google Translate)

- Seit 6.2016 Astra K ST INNOVATION 1.6 CDTI mit serienmäßigen Quickheat - 136 Diesel-PS mit Automatik und in Azurblau -

• Hi,

did you not see this color difference before you bought it?

(from Google Translate)

Hallo Opelaner1970,
    schmeiss doch mal den (Teil-)Satz des Threadeinstellers von oben ("I am not sure why I didn't notice this obvious color difference at the time of purchasing") in den Google translater ...
    Gruß Uwe

Astra K ST · Dynamic · 2016 · 1.4(150PS) · S&S(M22) · Intelilux · IL900(TmcPro&AA nachtr.) ...

• Hallo Opelaner1970,
    Du verwirrst den Threadersteller @Psk.
    Da wurde doch nix ersetzt (jedenfalls nichts von dem PsK wüßte), man hat ihm das Auto als unfallfrei verkauft.

You confuse the thread creator @Psk.
    Nothing was replaced (as far as PsK was informed), they sold him the car as accident-free.

Gruß Uwe