ambient lighting

• Has there been anyone a picture of the Ambient Light Inside the car? I was wondering how it looks at night.

Opel Astra Inovation, Inovation+ pakket, premium leer, 18 inch, matrix led verlichting, led achter, cd speler, navi900, 1.4 150 PS S/S in de kleur Carbon Black. leertijd 9 Weken.

• Has there been anyone a picture of the Ambient Light Inside the car? I was wondering how it looks at night.

Its kind of difficult to get a picture - you need a very good cam to get the right impression. ;)

From what I can say is that I really like the ambient light in the doors - it gives a nice loung feeling. The ambient light for the console at the center is not worth a mention. But the doors are really cool! The complete bottom of the where the handle is, is illuminated with a very decent led strip in white - not dazzling but like I said giving a lounge feeling.

I´m very happy about it. :)

• Check around 1min 40s:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Hallo,
    bei 1:40 sehe ich die el. Fenster.

LG

Astra K ST, Dynamic, 81KW/110 PS Diesel, 6-Gang, S/S, in Beige-Grau
    Assistenz-Paket, FlexOrganizer Paket, Komfort-Paket, Winterpaket Premium
    Sensorgesteuerte Heckklappe / Keyless Open, NAVI 900, DAB+
    LED Matrix Licht, AGR Sitze F&B, AHK, Sicherheitsnetz
    Voraussichtlich Ende April '16