Kennzeichenbeleuchtung original LED defekt (in heckklappe) - 2016 Astra Sports tourer

• Kennzeichenbeleuchtung original LED defekt - 2016 Astra Sports tourer

Hi

The original LED number plate light on my Astra is defect (not working)
    The LED is integrated with in the electric tailgate/heckklappe opener - right above the number plate.
    It looks like it is not possible to change/replace the LED light without dismantling/disassemble the inside/cover on the tailgate/heckklappe

Questions:

1 - Does someone in this forum know how to remove the inside/cover of the tailgate/heckklappe (from inside)?
    I suspect there are some clip/klammer there, but I do not want to risk break something if I use heavy force and try to pull of the inside cover.

2 - Is it possible to just buy the LED light without having to replace the entire part (including electric tailgate opener button)

Regards from Norway

• Ok - Thanks

I have loosened the screws, But I am afraid of using force to loosen the clips.
    Should I use a tool to loosen the clips one by one or do i not need a tool, just work with the clips and slowly pull them out one by one?

• In my opinion you will definitely need a proper lever. I tried it once the "manual" way and cracked the plastic cover.

Astra K ST, 1.6 BiTurbo, Innovation, EZ06/17, Onyxschwarz