Dashboard vents trim

• Hello.

I will write this in english as best i can. German or english is not my language.
    I need help with my astra.
    I have problem with trim on dashboard. On left (drivers ) side it does not stay in place. I take whole trim out and tried again. But it just wont stay in place. I even tried replacement part but its the same.
    Only problem is on the left side.
    Am i doing it wrong? Which side goes in first? Front i guess. Then you just press down side facing towards driver right?
    How to solve this?

• I'm not sure, but I think you have to first insert the part (your arrow) into the guide and then clip it into the back.

Astra K 1.6T ST Innovation, EZ 05/2017, AT6, Matrix-Licht, Radar, Kamera, Navi 900, Schiebedach, Leder, Sitzheizung vorn und hinten und einiges mehr....

• Hi, i think there is a damage at the dashboard-side from the removal. Why did you removed the vents trim?

.:::Andi:::.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SmarANDI ()

• Really? :(
    What sort of damage? Broken?
    So no fix until whole dash comes out?
    I removed trim because of rattles. Whole car rattles. Every part of interior. One day nothing. Next day like is falling apart.

Thank you. I will try to post more pictures.

• Please check the holding noses at the dash, if they are in the normal position. Maybe there is a part curved down or upside. Many removals are not good for every clip. Same problem like doorpanels...
    Pictures always helps

.:::Andi:::.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SmarANDI ()