Beiträge von arek

Here DAB transmitter is about 20km from the city and there reception is almost ok.

There are black holes though where signal disappears. For example when I'm behind one building radio goes silent, 10 meters further and signal is back. Annoying.

Also audio level is different for FM and DAB. FM is noticeably louder, so have to adjust every time I switch between FM and DAB stations.

Some cars have this settable in settings. You want auto-folding - no problem. You don't want this feature - also no problem, switch of in settings. I wish Opel would give us a choice because I always forget to fold these mirrors :/

^^ Yes but only to get car started.

Later thieves turn off their equipment and drive away. *Then* car knows that there is no keyless key inside and it could notify owner via onstar sms/email feature.

Assume car with alarm and onstar. When alarm is activated then sms/email is send to owner with information about alarm activation.

Now I wonder if sms/email is also send when car is moving while key is not inside the car? Such feature would be nice.

Opel is working on new version of phone holder with USB DATA connections present (currently available version provides power ONLY), so it will be possible to connect phone to car infotainment system using phone holder usb port.

Read comments under this video:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Zitat von opel

Opel 4 days ago

Arek + m Good news: We are currently working on a new version with USB connection so did Enables the data transfer to the infotainment unit. For the time being, the iPhone has to be plugged into the USB slot located in the mid console of the Astra K for using carplay.

Check around 1min 40s:

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.