Beiträge von HLIAS12345

hallo, I just want to ask you about outer taillights. You wrote that (The cross connection drawn here in red is incorrect. This is not needed. In addition, the relay must be connected via the yellow cables from the lamp plug must be controlled, as this is the cable that swells when the brake is applied!) What about red wire? Must we cut it from the lamp plug and have only 2 wires? I mean only black and yellow colour. Thank you!

Code

Thank you for this site. I just wondered in The nice variant : The red wire you described is for the reversing lights?

Also please sent some insctuctions for the modulation of the corner lights

I just want to inform you that there is someone who can help how to reprogramming by Opel MDI diagnostic tool about the can bas warning. The page is JRC Vaux works.

Excellent work. We are waiting for the guide of corner tail lights!!!

Hi, i have red all convercations carefuly! good work! I have an opel astra k 2019 1.6 diesel 136hp and i search about upgrade the standard tail lights with led. I have asked some persons and they told me that they must reprogram the car unit. They also said that they are not 100% soure that will not show indicate. I have found 4 used originals tail lights for 250 euros in Greece where i live. One of them told that will answear if he can do it. I will write about!!