Frachtkosten

• Bei mir sieht es ähnlich aus. Meiner nimmt 710€ für die Fracht und 90€ für die Zulassung.

Bestellt am Freitag 27.05.2016 / vor. Lieferdatum ca. 37/38 Kw / Abholung am 23.09.16

Opel Astra K 5Türer Innovation 1.6 BiTurbo CDTi ecoFLEX, 118 kW (160 PS)
    Farbe: Smaragd Grün mit AGR-Sitzen Leder, Schwarz perforiert Räder: 18" BiColor
    Sonderausstattung: Innovations-Paket - Innenraum-Paket - Winter Paket Premium - AHK – Notlaufrad, Stahl 16'' - Premium Leder-Paket - DAB - Keyless Open - AirWellness Duftzerstäuber

• We might not have OnStar and other things ... but at least for freight and admission the dealer takes care of.
    We are also offered for free the legislation pack - extinguisher, first aid kit and reflecting vest. and also free floor mats(universal I think). At least for the rubber floor mats I have them ordered from factory.

Is this a general rule on your orders, that the customer must pay for freight from factory?

Astra K 1.4T (150hp) ST Innovation - Summit White
    Ordered : 23.03.2016
    Delivered: 12.08.2016 8) after 142 days of waiting.

• We might not have OnStar and other things ... but at least for freight and admission the dealer takes care of.
    We are also offered for free the legislation pack - extinguisher, first aid kit and reflecting vest. and also free floor mats(universal I think). At least for the rubber floor mats I have them ordered from factory.

Is this a general rule on your orders, that the customer must pay for freight from factory?

Unfortunately it is, yes...

You can try to negotiate and get rid of it. But in 95% of the cases, the local dealer still insist on it.