Beiträge von dradum

Have you checked:

Autocontrol (JP2 ON) Switch, ACC, to, ON:, The, mirrors, will, unfold switch, ACC, to, OFF:, The, mirrors, will, fold, It's, normal, operation, if the, mirrors, needs , Switch, ACC, off, press, the, close, button, on, your, remote, TWICE:, The, mirrors, will, fold. Unlock, your, car ,, switch, ACC, on: The mirror sites, wants to unfold.
    Comfortcontrol (JP2 OFF) Switch, ACC, off, press, the, close, button, on, your, remote, TWICE:, The, mirrors, will, fold. Unlock, your, car ,, switch, ACC, on: The mirror sites, wants to unfold

It seems it works either from switch or from remote, not both at a time.

This is why, based on opinions such as Potter's - not really decisive, not that important etc., Opel no longer used Watt suspension, soundproofing, glove-box light, second lamp in the boot and several others.
    Have you paid less after they removed all that? Certainly not, but their profit was much bigger.

After about 5000 km, I changed my Turanza's not so much because of noise (they aren't really noisy on good asphalt) but because I had problems with tramlining and, especially, understeering.
    Now I have Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 94Y XL -sidewalls harder- and steering is much more accurate and effortless. (17 inch). Used them for a trip on the Route des Grands Alpes, all high passes (cols) and they didn't disappoint. Also, on less than perfect roads, noise improved too.

I had the same problem, the back of the car (hatchback, not ST) was always full of mud. I installed the mudflaps (only the back) and the problem is gone. Not ugly either on red at least.
    Google translate> Ich hatte das gleiche Problem, die Rückseite des Autos (Hecktürmodell, nicht ST) war immer voller Schlamm. Ich habe die Mudflaps (nur die Rückseite) installiert und das Problem ist weg. Nicht hässlich entweder auf Rot mindestens)