• Watt Link gibt es ab 136 PS + 160 PS Diesel + 150 PS Benzin + 200 PS Benzin :)

"Beim Beschleunigen müssen die Tränen der Ergriffenheit waagerecht zum Ohr hin abfließen.“

Astra (Voll)Innovation turbo 150 PS - Getriebe: MFX - Farbe: Carbon Flash / I`ll be black

• Only until journalists get to review the 1.4 turbo benziner and 1.6 136 diesel cars. Then the same as 5 door astra, f*ck you no more watts link for you.
    And no you cant upgrade to watts link if you dont have it. The axle is not the same. You would have to change entire axle, including mounts.

• Well what opel is doing is actually a scam. Reviwers are promoting cars that in person are not as good. Someone said 99% of the people wont notice the difference. Well he's wrong. The biggest difference watts links has over standard one, beside improved handling, is that it can use soft bushings, meaning less road noise and less vibrations. That is the reason the astra in my16.5 lost beside watts link also sound insulation. So that extra engine noise would partially camouflage additional road noise coming from the suspension. Overall worse handling and more noise inside. Opel is actually scamming people into thinking they are buying better cars than in reality.

• ST schon 150PS

Joop, , hab den Benziner mit 150 ps st bestellt, Watt Link ist mit drin.

1,4 Astra ST Innovation, 150 ps Benziner, s/s, schwarz, manuelles Getriebe, Innenraumpaket, Sichtpaket, Einparkassistent, AGR Sitze Navi, 17 Zoll Progression, Solar protect im Fond, keyless. Bestellt 1.2.2016, Lieferung Ende April, Anfang Mai. Übernahme: KW 34

• Well what opel is doing is actually a scam. Reviwers are promoting cars that in person are not as good. Someone said 99% of the people wont notice the difference. Well he's wrong. The biggest difference watts links has over standard one, beside improved handling, is that it can use soft bushings, meaning less road noise and less vibrations. That is the reason the astra in my16.5 lost beside watts link also sound insulation. So that extra engine noise would partially camouflage additional road noise coming from the suspension. Overall worse handling and more noise inside. Opel is actually scamming people into thinking they are buying better cars than in reality.

Actually this is the case for many car manufactors... you know another very famous example from Germany. :D

But true, watt link is nice. Maybe it is not so important. And yes, the technology itself is pretty old. But it works, it improves handling and it should be rather cheap to achieve. I dont understand why Opel is removing watt link. If there are no serious issues, then I guess they are doing the wrong way.

And also true: reviewers almost always get different cars than the cars we can buy in the end. I´m still happy with my Astra (with watt link ;) ) - its a big improve and I enjoyed any cent I spent for this car. But Opel has to play it true. Lets see what will happen in the future.

• Hallo, kann das auch nur bestätigen, beim ST ist ab 150 PS das Watt Link mit drin in der Bestellung. Es wird schon einen Grund haben, warum beim ST.

• Habs grad mal im Österreichischen Konfigurator getestet. Sports Tourer 125PS 1.4er KEIN Watt Link, beim 150PSler ist das Watt Link da. Jetzt stellt sich mir die Frage. Wäre es beim Sports Tourer beim 125PS nicht auch sinnvoll? Immerhin habe ich ja biem Kombi mehr gewicht als beim 5 türer, und wegen des Überhangs ja gerade eben mehr Belastung auf der Hinterachse, wenn ich mal was geladen habe. Bringt die denn soviel? könnte mir nur vorstellen, dass die Seitenneigung etwas größer ist, ohne WattLink. Ist das denn nachrüstbar, oder sind die AChsen zur Gänze unterschiedlich?

Opel Astra K Sports Tourer 1.4 Turbo 125PS S/S Schaltgetriebe in Platin Anthrazit (Silbergrau in Ö.) - Innovation, mit Leder Premium AGR, Navi 900, Parkpaket, Heckklappensensor, Keyless Go usw... Genaueres HIER!